Find Us On Facebook

K-POP

Cho Yong Pil ,The King of K-POP beat PSY in korea.


 


Within only six days since its release, Psy’s “Gentleman” made a strong debut at #12 on Billboard’s ‘Hot 100′ chart. “Gentleman” surpassed the previous debut of “Gangnam Style” on the ‘Hot 100′ which charted at #64 at 61 days after initial release.The “Gentleman” MV itself has now surpassed 137 million views, rapidly increasing with each second that passes.

But in korea , Cho Yong Pil ,The King of  K-POP beat PSY on the music charts.



Cho Yong-pil is a senior Korean singer.He referred to as the king of the songs in Korea.He is 63 years old this year and  debut as a singer in 1963.In South Korea, he is regarded as a legendary singer. Through the interregnum during the past 10 years, he has released a full-length album this time. This is his 19th album.





<Bounce> the songs contained in this album  topped Korea online music charts, beat PSY's “Gentleman”. Cho Yong-pil is the most beloved Korean singer. PSY may be the reigning Billboard but Korea NO1 is  <Bounce>.





<Bounce Lyrics>

Written you back and strike the two made ​​eye contact.Heart just audible for Bounce Bounce throb, I'm afraid to look at
Hesitated for a long time, my heartCan I confess prepared overnight sunaebo
Your face from the moment the firstMy chest made ​​it sick.Baby You're my trampolineYou make me Bounce Bounce
It was you changed to many relationship.I'll wrap the scars also love
Maybe we already know.So looking for a dream of love're Just lonely.You make me Bounce You make me Bounce
Bounce BounceAlone is hesitant or feelings?What if you're wrong I do not tear or
Stars glitter like the eyeballYour lips were sweet shy.Something like a dream for me.You make me Bounce
Maybe we already know.So looking for a dream of loveMaybe we're the only lonely already.You make me ~ You make me ~




About koreanwavestory

0 reply:

Post a Comment

tyest. Powered by Blogger.