Find Us On Facebook

K-POP

Colleagues and Fans Send Words of Encouragement and Condolences to Super Junior′s Leeteuk

With the sudden passing of Super Junior Leeteuk’s father and grandparents, Leeteuk’s colleagues in the entertainment industry have joined to send words of comfort for the Super Junior leader.





On January 6, news broke out that Leeteuk’s father and grandparents passed away with Leeteuk hurrying to their side.

Receiving the shocking new, his colleagues sent their condolences to their friend in person and on SNS.

2PM’s Chansung wrote, “Teukkie hyung, cheer up…”

2AM’s Jo Kwon wrote, “Leeteuk hyung, cheer up. I send my condolences.”

B2ST’s Yoon Du Jun, who went to the funeral home when the news broke out, tweeted, “Hyungnim, who always smiled, greeted me with a smile without fail today. My heart hurts more. I send my condolences.”


FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi tweeted, “I send my condolences. Hyungnim. They definitely went to a better place.”

U-Kiss’ Soohyun wrote, “Ah…. Your heart must be hurting so much. I send my condolences. Teukkie hyung, cheer up…”

Rainbow’s Jisook wrote, “I send my condolences. My heart is really aching.”

Rainbow’s No Eul also tweeted, “I send my condolences…I know that it’s hard for any comfort to be a real comfort, but I hope that as hard as it is, you will cheer up even more.”

TVXQ’s Max Changmin, Yoon Du Joon, Son Dong Woo, Tim, Hong Rok Gi, and others personally sent their condolences by comforting Leeteuk and his family at the wake.

Rain, Lee Duk Hwa, Jung Il Woo, Kim Woo Yeol, and more sent flower wreaths to the funeral home as well in respect.

A countless number of fans all around the world also joined together to send their condolences by hashtagging #StayStrongParkJungSoo.

About koreanwavestory

0 reply:

Post a Comment

tyest. Powered by Blogger.